My Guide Website?
From Santiago: Farellones Park Resort Entry & Ski Classes2 Reviews
Explore the ski resort of Valle Nevado and the village of Farellones on this day tour. Take in the views of mountains and waterfalls and enjoy some skiing classes at Farellones Park.
- Visit the Valle Nevado Resort
- Take in the panoramic views at Valle Nevado
- Be picked up and dropped off at your accommodation
- Benefit from entry to Farellones ski resort
DescriptionBe picked up at your accommodation and travel to the resorts. Your guide will provide a brief overview of what to expect for the day. Your first stop will be the Valle Nevado Resort. The resort is at an elevation of 3000 meters above sea level and was inspired by resorts in the French Alps. You’ll have some time to explore the resort and get a chance to do some skiing independently before heading to Farellones. Farellones is a village and ski resort that is a great place for families. Spend some time here exploring and taking in the views and partaking in some ski classes. Spend the rest of the day discovering mountains and waterfalls in the ski center. After the tour comes to an end, you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesDriver Tour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Mineral water Ski classes Ski equipment
- Tour may be cancelled in instances of extreme weather There is a 2 person minimum for this activity to run All participants must have had two shots of Covid-19 vaccines, or at least the first one