My Guide Website?
Atacama: San Pedro de Atacama Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride30 Reviews
Lift off into the sky for a balloon flight across the Atacama desert. Feel the world at your feet as the sun rises behind the Licancabur Volcano and paints the Atacama mountain range in light.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Pedro de Atacama: Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache Tour
- Santiago: Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, & Casablanca Valley Tour
- Punta Arenas: Walk with Penguins on Magdalena & Marta Island
- San Pedro de Atacama: Traditional Ethnoastronomy Experience
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Take in magnificent, unique views from your comfortable and secure position in the sky
- Savor a tasty breakfast based on high-quality, local products, and enjoy stories of the Atacama people after the ride
- Enjoy a rich cultural experience that goes beyond mere beauty
- Benefit from an exclusive tour setting with a maximum of six people
DescriptionBegin the day with early pickup from your hotel or accommodation via a comfortable, air-conditioned 4WD jeep. Be driven to the flight launch area and meet the hot air balloon team for a briefing on the flight and the balloon. Watch as the team mounts and inflates the baloon with hot air. Hop inside the basket and take off over the Atacama Desert between the Domeyco Cordillera and the Andes. Snap photos of the sunrise behind the Licancabur Volcano and enjoy a bird's eye view of sights like Moon Valley, Death Valley, the Atacama Lagoons, the Salt Mountain range, and Atacama desert. Enjoy flying over the mesmerizing landscapes of San Pedro de Atacama. After landing, partake in a breakfast based on quality products. Listen to the stories of the Atacama people and learn more about the region and its people while you eat and reflect on the ride.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Hot air balloon ride over the Atacama Desert Unique breakfast based on quality products Professional guides Insurance All safety requirements
- • This tour requires good weather conditions