- Marvel at the strange volcanic landscapes of the semi-active Osorno volcano
- Capture pictures of views of the Andes mountain range and Lake Llanquihue
- Spend some free time taking the chairlift to the Spring or Glacier Station
- Discover the snowy peak of the Osorno which is covered in ancient glaciers
- Have some time to relax with a cup of coffee and a snack at the coffee shop
Enjoy the volcanic landscapes of the Osorno volcano on this guided day trip with hotel pickup and drop-off in Puerto Varas. Reach the Osorno Volcano Ski and Mountain Center, located at an altitude of 1,240 meters above sea level. Travel in comfort aboard a climate-controlled van.
Choose from a group tour or the intimacy and flexibility of a private experience. Be picked up from the comfort of your hotel and settle in for the scenic drive through the countryside to the rural town of Ensenada.
Begin your ascent of the volcano and climb until you reach the Osorno Volcano Ski and Mountain Center. Have about an hour of free time to take pictures and appreciate the incomparable view of the Calbuco volcano with its eternal glaciers, Lake Llanquihue, the Pacific Ocean, and the Andes.
Purchase a lift ticket to go to a height of 1,450 meters at the Spring Station or to 1,750 meters at the Glacier Station. Visit the coffee shop where you can get cozy by buying a warm drink and a sandwich before returning to your hotel in Puerto Varas.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by car or minibus
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund