Patio Bellavista - Urban Panorama
Are you a business owner in Chile?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Chile.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Patio Bellavista
Patio Bellavista opened its doors in January 2006, after a valuable patrimonial rescue that involved the restoration of the structure of an old cité and a series of industrial warehouses of 1900.
With 10,000 m2 built, Patio Bellavista is a meeting place with 70 operators in total, where gastronomy, culture, art, fine craft shops, design and clothing converge, and a boutique hotel.
It is an urban and entertainment panorama on a human scale that receives 8 million visits per year, of which 80% correspond to Chileans and the remaining 20% to foreigners, in a safe, cosmopolitan, varied and easily accessible environment, with 225 underground parking.
It offers permanent and free multiple activities, such as: concerts, exhibitions of photography, painting, sculpture, miniature theater, fairs with sale of books or objects of national design, among others.
Patio Bellavista has received three important recognitions. It was selected for the architecture biennials of the years 2006 and 2010 for its design, patrimonial rescue and contribution to the neighborhood. Additionally, it was selected to be exhibited in the Chile Pavilion of the Expo Shanghai 2010. Finally, it was highlighted as winner in the category 'Urban regeneration and rehabilitation' in the 2015 Urban Contribution Awards, organized by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Chilean Chamber of Construction and the Association of Architects Offices of Chile AG.
You may also like
Sala Gente - AlrazMetropolitana de Santiago, Santiago
Sala Gente offers the best place in Santiago to hold presentations and conventions, with chairs, scenery and high audio, coordinated lighting, and latest technology.
Bar MedanosoMetropolitana de Santiago, Lo Barnechea, Santiago de Chile
The Medanoso Bar, is the first rooftop bar of the Dehesa, where you can enjoy a spectacular outdoor terrace, with the best snacks and dishes to your liking.
Lolita Jones RestaurantVitacura
Lolita Jones brings the daring spirit and vividor of Mexican street food, with original touches and a cocktail menu that ranges from eccentric liqueurs to author's creations. Cosmopolitan place, open and relaxed to go alone or accompanied, to eat, peck or go straight to the largest outdoor bar in Chile.
Lorenza BistroMetropolitana de Santiago, Vitacura
Go out to eat and go drinking in one place. This is the invitation of our restaurant, where the dishes are prepared with the best national and international products.
Room 09Metropolitana de Santiago, Providencia Santiago
Check out the misterious Room 09 bar. There are two ways to enter the top floor of the Tinto Boutique Hotel. One is to eat the tasting menu at the 040 restaurant, on the subway, and ask for the key. The other is to have a membership card, because this bar falls into the speakeasy category, which refers to the hidden bars of the era of the gringo prohibition. And the exclusive, in this case, works.
Red Luxury BarMetropolitana de Santiago,
Red Luxury Bar cocktails and more than 280 labels of various premium liquors are part of the attractive offer of the new RED luxury bar, a space specialized in high standard cocktails, which has an extensive range of premium distillates, champagne, sparkling wines and wines, where each Cocktail is always accompanied by an individual tapa, in pairing.
Siete NegronisMetropolitana de Santiago, Bellavista, Providencia
The bar is large and lively. It is one of the best seasonal premieres, where the drink that gives its name to the house is served as such, but also under other variants dyed in fashion and quality.
Casa LastarriasMetropolitana de Santiago, Santiago
The Casa Lastarria restaurant is the gateway to the cultural heart of the city of Santiago: the Lastarria neighborhood. Between narrow streets and charming corners, a cozy stone castle opens up, the best place to share and taste an innovative gastronomic bet. In its three levels, it has perfect spaces to capture the best of each conversation.
Sarita ColoniaMetropolitana de Santiago, Santiago
Sarita Colonia restaurant was born in the year 2000 in the neighborhood of Bellavista in Santiago de Chile, after a little while it becomes the 'must' of the Santiago artistic scene and the 'SaritaLovers' appear.
TaringaMetropolitana de Santiago,
Taringa is one of the most taquilleros bars in Santiago. This place -which is located in Vitacura- offers good drinks and excellent snacks like original pizzas. The size of the piscolas is more generous in comparison to those that others serve in most of the pubs of the capital.