My Guide Website?
San Pedro de Atacama: Rainbow Valley & Hierbas Buenas Tour8 Reviews
Visit this gorgeous, colorful valley in the middle of the Atacama desert and learn more about it´s magical history. Immerse yourself in it´s ancetral energies and breath-taking surroundings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit a very important ceremonial place for indigenous tribes for thousands of years
- See all the colors of the valley and it´s curious rock formations
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast surrounded by this amazing place
DescriptionRainbow Valley is home to some of the most interesting landscapes in Atacama Desert. During an hour drive, you will hear interesting historical facts about this place and the places we will pass by. First we will stop to observe some petroglyphs made by indigenous tribes made hundreds of years ago. Then we will continue to the Valley to visit it´s colorful mountains, dry waterfalls and interesting rock formations caused by wind erosion. Later on, we will serve you breakfast with a variety of local food to then do a small trek around the area. Important: The order of the visiting places is subject to changes the same day of the tour. Pick up between 7:00 and 7:40 Tour ends between 13:00 and 13:30 at Plaza Touristur.
IncludesBreakfast Pick up at your hotel Bilingual spanish and english speaking tour guide
- On this tour you will walk a little through the Arcoiris Valley, but it is not a heavy walk.
- As it is not an altitude tour, it is a great option to do in the first few days, taking the opportunity to acclimatize.