My Guide Website?
San Cristobal Hill Night Tour with Dinner Show3 Reviews
Head to the top of San Cristobal Hill for night views of Santiago. Enjoy traditional Chilean cuisine and a folklore show at a top culinary center.
- Admire nighttime views of Santiago from San Cristobal Hill
- Take a panoramic tour of the downtown area
- Enjoy a traditional Chilean dinner and folklore show
DescriptionExperience nighttime views of Santiago from the most popular viewpoints of the city, including San Cristobal Hill. Enjoy traditional Chilean cuisine at one of the most innovative culinary centers in the city, along with a folklore show. This 4.5-hour tour is the perfect way to end a busy day of sightseeing. Head to the top of San Cristobal Hill and then to the Civic Center, where you’ll see La Moneda Palace, Plaza de la Constitución, the Municipal Theater, and Mercado Central. Afterwards, head to the upper town, where you’ll find the city’s top restaurants. Enjoy dinner and a show at El Apero.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Small-group tour (maximum of 8 passengers per vehicle) Tour of San Cristobal Hill Panoramic tour of downtown Local taxes Drinks Four-course dinner Artistic folklore show Live commentary on board Professional guide Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required on regular service
- There is a maximum of 15 people per booking
- Tours depart from the lobby of your hotel or at another central address (if option chosen)