My Guide Website?
- Experience the beauty and thrill of the El Tatio Geysers
- Observe the contrast between the colors of the geysers' steam and the sunrise
- Discover a lagoon full of flamingos
- See the flora and fauna of the Putana Valley
- Enjoy an inclusive breakfast as well as hotel pickup
DescriptionDiscover the third largest geothermal field in the world and the largest in the southern hemisphere in the Atacama Desert. At 4,200 meters (13,780 feet) above sea level, the Tatio Geysers are a natural marvel that will take your breath away, in more ways than one. Leave early in the morning, before sunrise, after pickup from your hotel. Arrive at the geysers early to have the opportunity to observe the contrast between the sunrise and the steam from the heat of the magma-affected waters. After sunrise, savor a complete breakfast with bread, cheese, ham, scrambled eggs, coffee, chocolate, milk, and jam. Once you've eaten, spend some more time exploring the 80 geysers around the national park. From there, ride through the Putana Valley. See endemic flora and fauna and stop at a lagoon to see flamingos before returning to your hotel.
IncludesBilingual Spanish and English-speaking tour guide Hotel pickup Breakfast
- Dress in layers and wear something like a T-shirt underneath your warm clothes due to the drastic temperature changes from early morning to midday
- The mornings at the geysers are always cold, no matter the time of year, so make sure you bring warm clothing
- Pick up between 4:30 AM and 5:10 AM (may vary, exact time will be confirmed before the tour)
- Tour ends between 11:30 AM and 12:00 PM at Plaza Touristour