- Visit landscapes of the Chilean Patagonia you won't ever forget
- Climb over 1000 meters above sea level to the Osorno Ski and Mountain Center
- Wander the virgin and rugged terrain surrounding Lake Llanquihue
- Be marvelled by the size and beauty of the Vicente Perez Rosales National Park
- Hear the imposing Petrohué Falls roar as its river flows over solidified lava
Starting from Puerto Varas, begin your tour of the Osorno Volcano by Llanquihue Lake. The unique landscape featuring both the Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes will keep you company until you arrive at Ensenada where we start to ascend to the Osorno Ski and Mountain Center.
You have an hour's time for sightseeing, taking pictures, and appreciating a unique view of the summit of the Calbuco volcano with glaciers, Lake Llanquihue, and the Pacific Ocean.
You can use this moment for a cup of coffee or a snack, as well as take the lift to the Primavera Station at 1450 meters above sea level, or the Glaciar Station at 1750 meters.
Next, go to Petrohué at the Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, enjoying the landscape and magnificent view of the volcanoes Osorno and Calbuco until you reach Petrohué.
There you can walk surrounded by an evergreen forest, the Osorno volcano, and the beautiful Turquoise color of the Petrohué River. You will visit one of Chile's most dreamy sites, the Petrohué River Falls, where the river flows over great masses of solidified lava.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund