My Guide Website?
Santiago: Trekking Under the Stars
We are three women who will guide you to experience Santiago from the heights, at the summit of Manquehuito Hill.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Day Ticket with Audio Guide
- Santiago: 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket and Cable Car
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Santiago: Vina Del Mar, Valparaiso, Casablanca & Reñaca Tour
- Santiago: Cajon del Maipo/Embalse del Yeso Tour with Picnic
- We are three women with experience climbing the Manquehuito Hill.
- During the tour we will show you the best photo opportunities.
- We provide all the required equipment, snacks and transport to the location.
DescriptionWe will meet at the Metro Cristobal Colon Subway Station to take you to the main access to Maquehuito Hill. There we will hand you your equipment and a brief introduction to the tour. Then the ascent will begin, which will take approximately 40 minutes. At the summit we will enjoy snacks, share conversations, and experience the view of the city under the stars. After spending a pleasant time at the top, we will begin the descent. At the end of the activity we will leave you at the collection point.
IncludesWe will pick you up by car at the meeting point and drive you to the main access to the trekking. We include trekking poles, headlamps, water and snacks.
- You will be handed a waiver to sign before we begin the hike. This tour involves a 2-hour hike, so a moderate level of fitness is required.