My Guide Website?
Santiago: Private Full-Day City Tour with Wine1 Reviews
Explore the stunning city of Santiago on this private tour and learn about Chile’s history and culture. Also, visit a traditional vineyard in the Maipo Valley for a wine tasting.
- Explore Chile's capital and discover Chilean wine
- Learn about Chile's history and culture from your own private guide
- Enjoy a cable car ride to the summit and soak in the panoramic views of the city
- Take a relaxing ride through the bohemian neighborhood of Bellavista
- Explore a vineyard at Maipo Valley and enjoy tasting a world-class wine
DescriptionMeet your local guide and start the tour in a comfortable private vehicle. The first stop will be at San Cristobal Hill. Take a cable car to the summit and enjoy the most amazing panoramic views of the entire city and Andes Mountains. Afterward, drive through the bohemian neighborhood of Bellavista before arriving in the historic city center. Visit the landmarks of downtown such as the Florestal Park, the Museum of Fine Arts, Plaza de Armas (Santiago’s main square), the Cathedral, City Hall, Historic Post Office, Old Congress Building, Palacio La Moneda (The Government House), National Theater, and Santa Lucía Hill. Then, pass by Costanera Center, South America’s tallest building. Also, visit the upscale neighborhood of Las Condes and stop at El Pueblito de Los Dominicos, a beautiful handicraft market with local artisans. After sightseeing, relax at Cousiño Macul Vineyard. Enjoy a tour and a wine tasting of world-class wines of the Maipo Valley. Founded in 1856, Cousiño Macul is the only winery in Chile among those established in the 19th century that continues in the hands of the original founding family.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Multilingual guide Private transportation Entrance and cable car ride at San Cristobal Hill (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday only) Winery tour and traditional wine tasting Bottled water Digital photographs
- The order of the stops may vary depending on your pickup location Traffic can be heavy at times and may cause delays in the tour return time. Your driver will do his or her best to avoid highly congested areas Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the vineyard joining you on the winery tour and tasting. An alternative vineyard will be visited if Cousiño Macul is closed or does not have availability on the date selected El Pueblito Handicrafts Village may be closed on certain holidays Santa Lucia Hill is closed on Mondays for maintenance On weekends and national holidays, due to excessive crowds and lines to board the gondola at San Cristobal Hill, you will visit an alternative site in the tour van for panoramic views of the city and surrounding mountains. The same will be applied on Mondays since the gondola is closed for maintenance on this day