My Guide Website?
Santiago: Guided Full-Day Walking Tour with a Chilean Lunch4 Reviews
Explore Santiago like a local on this guided walking tour to the main cultural and tourist sights like the Central Market. Sit down to a Mouth-watering Chilean Lunch paired with a glass of wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the city like a local as you get around by foot, bus, and metro
- Enjoy having the flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own needs
- Skip the stress of navigation with hotel pickup and drop-off in Santiago
- Dig into mouth-watering local flavors with a Chilean Lunch and a glass of wine
- Take the cable car to Cerro San Cristobal and marvel at sweeping city views
DescriptionDiscover the secrets to Santiago on a private, full-day walking tour. Enjoy the flexibility of a fully-customizable itinerary. Follow your guide thorugh downtown Santiago, ride the funicular to the top of Cerro San Cristobal, and tuck into a typical Chilean lunch at the Central Market. Meet your guide at your accommodation and head out on foot. Get around authentically by using the public metro and bus. Get the inside scoop on Santiago’s best shops, museums, and street foods. Ride the cable car to Cerro San Cristobal for stunning views of the city. Find out how to shop like a local at the Central Market. Savor local flavors as you dig into a meal comprised of three dishes and accompanied with a glass of wine. Soak up the vibe in the city’s colorful neighborhoods and stop by local haunts like Café con Piernas and La Piojera. Return to your accommodation accompanied by your guide at the end of your tour.
IncludesGuide Walking tour Lunch Glass of wine with lunch Public bus or subway transportation
- You can choose from a morning or afternoon departure time