My Guide Website?
Santiago: Cajon del Maipo Small-Group Tour63 Reviews
Explore the beautiful landscapes of the Andes Mountains on a day trip from Santiago. Immerse yourself in the natural splendor of Cajon del Maipo and the Embalse el Yeso then enjoy a picnic with wine just a walk away from the El Salto Waterfall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Day Ticket with Audio Guide
- Santiago: 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket and Cable Car
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Santiago: Vina Del Mar, Valparaiso, Casablanca & Reñaca Tour
- Santiago: Cajon del Maipo/Embalse del Yeso Tour with Picnic
- Reconnect with nature in the beautiful Cajon del Maipo
- Go to the historic mining town of San José del Maipo
- Enjoy a scenic stop in a area close to the Salto el Yeso Waterfall
- Benefit from convenient pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Santiago
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Santiago city, and enjoy a day to remember as you embrace the magic of the Andes Mountains on a small-group tour for no more than 16 people. Be picked up at your accommodation and travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan on a scenic drive to Cajon del Maipo. Once there, connect with nature in a peaceful environment of fresh, clean mountain air. Visit the enchanting village of San José del Maipo to admire the colonial-style architecture, and see the church and main Plaza de Armas, where fans of adventure travel often gather. From there, continue the drive following the Maipo river. Make your way to discover the amazing lagoon at Embalse El Yeso Dam. Take amazing pictures and a relaxing walk, and savor a delicious picnic with wine or juice. Head back toward Santiago at around 3 PM and get dropped off at your hotel or in the city center at approximately 6 PM. In the winter season from June to September we make a stop at the snowwear rental store before and after the tour depending on the weather condition.
IncludesLive guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Small-group tour of no more than 16 people per vehicle Entrance fee to the Embalse el Yeso Natural Park Picnic with wine or juice Visit to Embalse el Yeso Dam Stop at the chocolate house
- Please provide the full names of everyone in your group when making your booking
- Tours subject to favorable weather conditions and availability; it is recommended to book for your first available day in Santiago so you have maximum flexibility to roll on to the next available date
- If you cannot make it to an alternative date, you will receive a full refund