My Guide Website?
Santiago: Cajon del Maipo Hot Springs & Barbecue Experience43 Reviews
Explore the beautiful Cajón del Maipo valley on a guided tour. Dip into volcano hot springs, and enjoy a Chilean BBQ meal while stargazing around a campfire.
- Relax in the unique and natural volcanic waters at the Colina Hot Springs
- Lay down at lounges around the campfire while stargazing
- Admire the spectacular views of the Cajón del Maipo valley
- Enjoy a traditional 4-course Chilean barbecue meal
- Try different wines with your dinner from the central and southern areas of Chile
DescriptionDiscover Cajón del Maipo on an afternoon trip from Santiago escaping from the crowds and heat. Relax in the medicinal hot springs, see the stunning Veil of the Bride waterfall and enjoy a traditional Chilean barbecue while stargazing. Meet at one of several pickup points in Santiago at 3 PM and head into the Andes to see a majestic valley called Cajón del Maipo. Cross the old train line and the Maipo river to enter Cajón del Maipo. Drive past picturesque towns before stopping at the roaring Veil of the Bride waterfall. Continue through the hills to several viewpoints and enjoy panoramic views of the volcano and mountains, before heading to the natural hot springs of Termas Valle de Colina. Relax in any of the 7 pools with temperatures ranging from 130ºF to 86ºF (55ºC to 30ºC), heated by the nearby volcano. Head back to the lounge in order to enjoy a Chilean barbecue. As you eat, drink wines from central and southern Chile, beers, juices, or hot beverages. Vegetarian and vegan options are available. Once you've finished eating, lay down at the lounges around the campfire while stargazing. Afterward, relax on the return journey to Santiago with drop-off at your hotel. We go back around 1 AM.
IncludesHotel drop-off All-you-can-eat Chilean BBQ meal (Vegetarian, vegan, or pescetarian options available) Wine, whiskey, beer, and juices Hot springs admission fee Personalized Guide Campfire under the stars
- This tour takes place in the mountains, where sometimes the weather changes very fast. The tour takes place in all weather conditions