My Guide Website?
Ruta del Cóndor: Extreme Challenge for Mountain Bike Lovers.
An Epic Tour Through the Chilean Foothills
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Pedro de Atacama: Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache Tour
- Santiago: Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, & Casablanca Valley Tour
- Punta Arenas: Walk with Penguins on Magdalena & Marta Island
- San Pedro de Atacama: Traditional Ethnoastronomy Experience
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Ascent to the Summit.
- Panoramic View of the Andes Mountains
- Exciting descent.
DescriptionGet ready to conquer the Ruta del Cóndor, a challenge designed exclusively for expert-level mountain bike lovers! This epic on wheels begins in the picturesque town of Alfalfal, marking the beginning of a journey that will take you through 60 kilometers of wild and spectacular terrain. The route, known by the evocative name 'Ruta del Cóndor', delves into the foothills, passing through impressive landscapes and lush vegetation typical of this area. Myrtles and acorns will surround you as you go, and if you are a fan of bird and wildlife watching, you will be in paradise. From majestic condors to elusive little foxes, fast hares and the unique Chilean iguana, you will find endless fascinating species along the route. The challenge reaches its peak when reaching an altitude of 2,605 meters. It is not an easy task: you will face two false summits along the way, you will avoid steep mountains and you will experience the thrill of overcoming natural and challenging obstacles. The view from the top is simply majestic, rewarding your efforts with incomparable panoramic views. Get ready to live an epic experience, full of adrenaline and challenges. The Ruta del Cóndor is not for the faint of heart, but if you are a mountain bike enthusiast looking for an unparalleled challenge in the wild nature of the Chilean foothills, this is the perfect plan for you!
IncludesPrivate Transportation (round trip). Trailer and bicycle rack. Guide in English and Spanish. Mountain bike. Safety helmet. Safety gloves. Caramayola with isotonic drink. Water Cereal bar. Seasonal fruit. Tickets. Assistance vehicle during the activity. First aid box. Photographs of the activity. Outdoor insurance. Wifi
- Cualquier consulta puede ver a traves de nuestra pagina web https://www.gbiketours.cl/destinos/ruta-del-condor-desafio-extremo-para-los-amantes-del-mountain-bike/ Book the visit at least 3 days in advance.