My Guide Website?
Private Tour of Isla Negra, San Alfonso & Pomaire4 Reviews
From Santiago, head to Isla Negra before traveling north along the coast to San Alfonso del Mar. Finish your day with a walking tour of the traditional town of Pomaire, known for its craftsmanship.
- Visit the former home of Pablo Neruda, and explore its unique artifacts
- Explore many coastal towns of the central region
- See the longest swimming pool at the San Alfonso del Mar resort
- Discover Pomaire and its famous clay scene
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your Santiago hotel, board the air-conditioned minivan and head towards the central Chilean coast. Upon arrival in Isla Negra, spend about 1.5 hours visiting Pablo Neruda's former home. Explore its personal artifacts, including his collection of ship figureheads and ships in bottles. Drive through some little towns, such as El Tabo, El Quisco and Canelo. Spend the second part of the day at Algarrobo and San Alfonso del Mar, home to the second largest swimming pool in the world and a variety of marine life. Head to Pomaire and take a break for lunch or to explore its famous clay scene. Next, take a walking tour around the craft market to see the variety of designs made by local artists. After driving back to Santiago, end your tour with a drop off at your hotel or meeting point.
IncludesTour Professional guide Hotel pick-up and drop off
- A minimum of 2 people is required per booking
- A maximum of 15 people are permitted per booking