My Guide Website?
Private Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour in Colchagua Valley1 Reviews
Relax and savor wine made from the best grapes in South America as you enjoy a private full-day wine tasting trip in Colchagua Valley.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Day Ticket with Audio Guide
- Santiago: 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket and Cable Car
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Santiago: Vina Del Mar, Valparaiso, Casablanca & Reñaca Tour
- Santiago: Cajon del Maipo/Embalse del Yeso Tour with Picnic
- Visit vineyards in Colchagua Valley
- Taste wines at Montes and Viu Manent vineyards
- Eat lunch at La Rayuela Wine and Grill
- Purchase your favorite bottles of wine
DescriptionEnjoy high-quality wines made from world-renowned Chilean grapes on this relaxing, informative and delicious private full-day wine tasting tour. Visit two renowned vineyards and enjoy a gourmet, traditional meal. Get picked up from your hotel and head to the Montes Vineyard, and gain insider knowledge about the wine-making process from passionate vintners and sommeliers, including the processes of organic wine production. Relax as you tour the vineyards in a horse-pulled carriage and purchase a bottle of wine or two to take with you on your journey. Continue on to Viu Manent Winery, established in the 19th century, and tuck into a traditional meal at La Rayuela Wine and Grill, before returning to your hotel in Santiago.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Entry to wineries Wine-tasting tickets Horse carriage ride Lunch Water
- This experience includes alcohol and only guests who meet the legal drinking age will be served alcoholic beverages