My Guide Website?
From Santiago: Concha y Toro Winery Tour with Transfer42 Reviews
Discover the beautiful Concha y Toro winery, its parks, lagoons, cellars, and taste the wines of Latin America's leading wine producer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk through the gardens of the Concha y Toro family summer residence
- Learn about the grapes used in Concha y Toro's wines in a garden
- Visit the wine cellars, including the centenarian Casillero del Diablo
- Enjoy a tasting of 3 wines throughout the 1-hour tour
DescriptionEnjoy Concha y Toro, Latin America's leading wine producer on this day trip from Santiago. Visit a vineyard that was founded in 1883 and a winery which produces iconic wines like Casillero del Diablo, Don Melchor, and Marques de Casa Concha. Following a pickup from your hotel in Santiago, embark on a 1.5-hour drive to the Vineyard. Once you arrive, meet your guide who will give you a tour in your selected language. Walk through the beautiful gardens of the 19th-century summer residence of the Concha y Toro family. Have around 30 minutes of free time to visit the wine shop and see the variety of local products offered by Concha y Toro. Explore the Grape Variety Garden, where you will find around 26 varieties of grapevines and have a stunning panoramic view of the Maipo Valley. Visit the wine cellars and the Casillero del Diablo, the birthplace of the wine legend. Learn how the world-class brand formed. Taste a selection of three wines throughout this 1-hour tour and receive a gift wine glass before being transferred back at your hotel.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation 1-hour guided vineyard tour in Portuguese, English, or Spanish 3 wine tastings during the tour 1 wine glass as a gift
- Tour is subject to availability and modifications according to the daily schedule • People under 18 are not allowed to taste wines, they must be accompanied by someone older than 18 years old • The winery is accessible for wheelchairs, but a part of the tour pass through Casillero Bodega is not accessible