My Guide Website?
From Santiago: Concha y Toro Half-Day Winery Tasting Tour48 Reviews
Discover the secrets behind Concha y Toro wine on this vineyard tour in Santiago. Explore the cellars, including the renowned Casillero del Diablo wine cellar, and later enjoy a tasting of 3 wines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Concha y Toro Vineyard famously recognized for its exquisite wines
- Learn how to garden with 24 different strain varieties of wine grapes
- See the old cellars in the vineyard including the “Casillero del Diablo”
- Savor a tasting of three traditional Concha y Toro wines
DescriptionIn this tour, you can meet the Viña Concha y Toro up close. This tour will allow you to see how the wine of this renowned Chilean vineyard is made, walk its 19th century gardens, its cultivated land with more than 25 different vines, and its old cellars which keep the Casillero del Diablo legend, Concha y Toro's most recognized wine worldwide. Choose the time that suits you better.
IncludesRoundtrip transfer to point of departure Entrance to Concha y Toro vineyard Bilingual guide Guided vineyard tour Casillero del Diablo Experience Tasting of 3 traditional line wines (under 18 years, juice)
- We are not responsible for objects left inside the vehicles.
- For those services that include outside services provided by third-party companies, the client declares that before starting their use, they will be informed directly with said provider regarding the conditions of operation and individually assume any risk in their use.