My Guide Website?
Easter Island: Full-Day Tour to Anakena23 Reviews
Discover the beauty and dramatic scenery of Easter Island during a full-day tour to Anakena. See the island's impressive Ahu Tongarilki and visit the Rano Raraku volcanic crater, before relaxing on a nearby beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Pedro de Atacama: Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache Tour
- Santiago: Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, & Casablanca Valley Tour
- Punta Arenas: Walk with Penguins on Magdalena & Marta Island
- San Pedro de Atacama: Traditional Ethnoastronomy Experience
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Explore the dramatic scenery of Easter Island
- Discover thousands of moai figures across the island
- Relax at Anakena Beach and enjoy the natural surroundings
DescriptionExperience the beautiful, dramatic scenery of Easter Island during a full-day tour to Anakena, a white-sand beach said to have been the landing point of the island's first settler, Polynesian chief Hotu Matu'a. The tour starts in Hanga Roa; explore the north- and southeastern coasts of the island and visit Ahu Akahanga and Ahu Tongariki. Ahu Tongariki hosts the greatest moai figures near the ocean, with 15 giant statues. Then head to Rano Raraku volcanic crater and see its 'Cantera de los Moais,' where more than 390 figures can be found. Stop for a picnic lunch surrounded by nature. Continue your tour and visit more impressive moai structures, including Ahu Nau Nau. Later, stop at Anakena Beach, one of the best swimming beaches on the island. Visit 2 small caves within a gorge and the nearby beaches of Poike and Ovahe where you can stop and relax. The tour ends in Hanga Roa, where you'll be dropped back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off (Easter Island hotels) Picnic lunch at Rano Raraku Guided tour (English and Spanish)
- This service only operates under good weather conditions * Note for Cruise Passengers: Remember that this tour is only considered for passengers on Hotels.