My Guide Website?
Casablanca Valley: Full-Day Private Wine Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy a stunning outing under the direction of your local guide as they introduce you to the landscapes, food and most importantly, wines of Chile. Visit vineyards, take in the natural landscape and enjoy a delicious lunch all in a day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Day Ticket with Audio Guide
- Santiago: 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket and Cable Car
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Santiago: Vina Del Mar, Valparaiso, Casablanca & Reñaca Tour
- Santiago: Cajon del Maipo/Embalse del Yeso Tour with Picnic
- Taste delicious, high quality Chilean wines
- Enjoy some tasty and traditional food
- Explore scenic vineyards
- Learn about Chile's wine production with your guide
DescriptionStart your day at 9:00 AM with a convenient pickup service from your hotel. Hop aboard your tour vehicle and enjoy the beautiful views as you leave the city and venture to Casablanca Valley. Your first stop of the day will be in Curacavi Valley, where you will meet a Chilean farmer and enjoy a tasty drink. Hear about the production and planting of trees and fruits that take place on this farm. Curacavi Valley is also home to some of the most popular Chilean vineyards. During your tour, you'll get to visit up to three of these famous vineyards and get a glimpse into the production of these very high quality and famous wines. Added to your outing is a stop for lunch, where you will have a couple of delicious restaurants to choose from. The restaurants chosen by your local guide are well-known for their high quality and traditional food. In the evening, you will head back to your accommodation in the city with a newfound appreciation for Chilean wines and culture.
IncludesTour guide Entrance fee Wine tasting
- This tour requires at least 2 participants in order to go ahead
- Guests must be 18 years old
- This activity takes place rain or shine, except in extreme weather