Events in Chile - Best wine tours
Guided tour that lasts approximately 1 hour, you'll visit the winery's park, passing through the Aliwen corner to that that recreates Chile's southern vegetation and totem poles that belong to the Mapuche people in recognition to their culture, and then onto the vineyards, so then you can appreciate our beautiful garden of varieties, continuing into our winemaking cellars.
- Tour given in English everyday at 10 AM and 3 PM
- Then the wine tasting which includes four reserve wines.
- Price 14,000 CLP pp
This is Undurraga classic guided tour, given in Spanish and / or English. It lasts approximately one hour and 15 minutes and it includes a complete visit to the park, including the Aliwen corner, vineyards, soil analysis test pit, vinification plant, entertainment garden, and underground cellars, ending with a great tasting of 3 reserva wines ( brands depending on availability), and a gift wine glass.
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations must be done with 24 hours in advance
- Teenagers 14 years old and up are required to pay full price
- Complementary access to aromas room for visits until Feb 28, 2019
- The wine tasting is available for adults only that are 18+ years old, this is to comply with the Chilean regulations regarding alcohol
My Guide Website?