Tour Fine Wines
Walk through the gardens of the former summer residence of the Concha y Toro family, visit the variety garden, visit its wineries and taste a selection of its best winesSun Dec 29th 2019 to Sat Feb 29th 2020
Avda. Virginia Subercaseaux 210, (22.24 km), Pirque, Metropolitana de Santiago https://www.myguidechile.com/events/tour-fine-wines
Concha y Toro Winery MAKE ENQUIRY BOOK NOW
Experience Wine in Chile
Concha y Toro, one of the oldest vineyards, with the longest tradition in Chile, and one of the most important in the world, is located in the picturesque rural area of Pirque, just 1 hour from Santiago. In this place known for its exquisite wines, you will have the opportunity to explore the gardens of the old summer home of Don Melchor de Concha y Toro. Concha y Torocan also teach you about the growth of what is known as 'Casillero del Diablo' and better yet, learn more about the legend that Chilean wineis known around the world.
Walk through the gardens of the former summer residence of the Concha y Toro family, visit the variety garden, visit its wineries and taste a selection of its best wines. Also enjoy a tasting guided by sommeliers, live a unique experience and discover the best of our tradition with a selection of premium wines, prepared especially for you to try the highest standards in wine.
Tour Fine Wines includes:
- Price: $34.000CLP
- Walk through the gardens, park and outside of the Concha y Toro family summer residence towards the end of the 19th century
- Learn where the Concha y Toro wine comes from in the Variety Garden, a place with 26 vines of wine grapes, visit the vineyard and enjoy a panoramic view of the Maipo Valley
- Visit to the cellars of guard, among them, the centennial Casillero del Diablo, place that gave rise to the Legend of Wine
- 3 Wine tastings during the tour + Gift Cup
- Exclusive tasting of four varieties of our ultra Premium line: Amelia, Carmin de Peumo, Eolo, Epu, accompanied by fine cheeses.
Walk around the gardens of the summer residence of the Concha y Toro family, discover the variety garden, visit our cellars and taste a selection of three of wines.
* Pets are not allowed to enter Tourist Center.
** Tours are subject to availability and modifications according to the daily schedule. It is suggested to reserve your spot in advance.
My Guide website?