Best events in Santiago de Chile
Innovative scenic sound intervention that is perceived exclusively through hearing aids achieving an immersive experience through sound. The work tells the story of Bartolina Sisa, an 18th century Aymara warrior.
This sound experience seeks to generate a reflection that articulates past and present from a contemporary perspective. With the voices of María Elena Duvauchelle and Tito Bustamante, among others. You can follow the complete tour of his life through 7 hearing aid stations or choose the number of stories you want to hear.
Av. Pocuro 1935, Providencia
Other Events from La Noche Culture and Art
- Matucana 100
- SANTIAGO LIBRARY - 7 INTERNATIONAL MEETING OF CARTONERAS
- COLLUSION: MALAIMAGEN'S FIRST GRAPHIC NOVEL
- TOUR'S TO GENERAL CEMETERY SANTIAGO
- LA RUTA PATRIMONIAL MANUEL RODRÍGUE
- THEATRE - SALA 1 TERRITORIOS
- MAVI, FESTIVAL DART: LEMEBEL
- GALERÍA CABALLO VERDE CONCEPCIÓN
- CASONA NEMESIO ANTUNEZ LA REINA
- ART CENTRE ALAMEDA
My Guide website?